Themes From The In Crowd

"La vita vivente sulle prime linee" Living life on the front lines... Musings from a Midwest Girl...

1.30.2006

$1 Beers?!

It amazes me that even at 25 I still feel that it is physically impossible to pass up $1 beers if being offered as a special at a local establishment. This might go back to the days when a dollar beer would actually force me to go to KAMS b/c I am absolutely fine being exploited if my beer is cheap. Dead tired, a little sad and wanting nothing more then to crawl into bed could not even keep me from asking Meg and Brett to meet me at $1 beers at the Shilling...I even called Hugo who promptly told me that he had some "bad wine" last night and could not make it out. Clearly Hugo has gotten over the "$1 calling", why can't I? I wonder if Bud Light actually tastes better when you pay only 4 quarters for it?

Thank you Full Shilling for a night of fun, good conversation, tater tots and cheap beer. Who could ask for more?