Themes From The In Crowd

"La vita vivente sulle prime linee" Living life on the front lines... Musings from a Midwest Girl...

2.20.2006

This:




Is literally an exact replica of what the woman on the street who just yelled at me, looked like.

She scared me and I might have cried a bit on the inside. I was walking my happy little way to Barnes and Noble to study for the GRE when I looked up and noticed this woman standing somewhat in my way. She really did look completely normal except that she had on a "cosby sweater" and her hair was a little (well a lot) crazy. But then...oh but then my friends...she smiled and her grill was filled with gold teeth. Holy Flava Flav batman FILLED with gold teeth (as you can see by the above picture). As I passed she whispered (and for those that know me you know I HATE whispering) "you look like a hot piece of ass". WHAAAA?!!

Seriously? I am getting cat calls from the crazy cosby-sweater lady on the street? What in the hell is that all about? I would also like to state that neither today nor any other day do I "look like a hot piece of ass" and therefore this statement is completely false...and is the very thing that makes me question her sanity. (well that and the GOLD TEETH) She was a soccer mom gone wrong and she went wrong right in my path. I am scarred and I will never recover.