Themes From The In Crowd

"La vita vivente sulle prime linee" Living life on the front lines... Musings from a Midwest Girl...

9.08.2005

"Wild On Uptown"

Has anyone seen the nonsense that is “Taradise” E’s new Wild On series with Tara Reid? Honestly it is out of control. There are boobs flying everywhere, Tara with very little to cover herself, her comments range no farther then “oh shit” and “I need to get laid”, she is lazy and barely ever participates in the adventures at hand. The show is shit, but I LOVE IT! Honestly, I cannot get enough of it. It is the bad television car accident that I cannot convince myself to turn off.

Last night Tara was in San Tropez. There was a little cameo with the Hilton sisters but mostly it was just drunken Tara. Half of the time she literally could not even stand up.

I pose this question. If Tara Reid can drunkenly host this ridiculous excuse for a TV show, why can’t I? I will give you that “Moladise” does not sound as catchy…nor do I have quite the jugs as La Reid…but I can get drunk and wild with the best of them. It even seems that Taradise is going about as long as I have in the “getting action” department ( I know because it is the very thing she talks about most on this crazy show) I have a vocabulary that rivals her’s and between my “oh shits” and “did you see that”, I could throw in a sentence or two that might keep the more intelligent viewers from turning me off in disgust.

Tara Reid makes Brook Burke look like a Mensa Candidate!