Themes From The In Crowd

"La vita vivente sulle prime linee" Living life on the front lines... Musings from a Midwest Girl...

7.21.2006

Nephew alert!

The little guy came to visit a couple of weeks ago with my sister and brother-in-law (like he just hopped on a plane by on his own?). It was fantastic to see him and hang out with his little perfect and happy baby self! Jen (my sister) is doing an amazing job. I cannot imagine how she functions day to day as her sleep deprivation has to be at record-breaking levels, but she is the most amazing mom. She is the same girl she used to be but now with an added bonus! Preston is the happiest baby in the world and laughs and smiles all day! Ryan and I found it difficult to keep up with the little guy and our entertaining spouts usually ended with Ryan and I on the floor laughing as Preston looked on certainly thinking “I cannot believe I am related to these guys”. There isn’t much to this, only to say that I am super proud of being an aunt to the most amazing little boy in the world and incredibly proud to be the sister and sister-in-law to his wonderful parents!